sitoradostdaram sitoradostdaram sitoradostdaram

Friday, April 24, 2015

- Mother How Are You Today? -







Intro : C G Am C G C


C        G           C
Mother, how are you today?
G       F        C     G7
Here is a note from your daughter.
            C      F
With me everything is OK
C       G           C
Mother, how are you today?



C         G           C
Mother, don't worry I'm fine
G        F              C      G7
promise to see you this summer
                  C          F
This time there will be no delay
C        G             C
Mother, how are you today?



C                        Em Am
I found the man of my dreams
F                           G
next time you will get to know him
G                          C   F
many things happened while I was away
C        G        C
Mother, how are you today???



#maywood

Share Article on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih sudah berkomentar. Tinggalkan jejak untuk dikunjungi kembali.