sitoradostdaram sitoradostdaram sitoradostdaram

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

- Gravity -

Something always bring me back to you
It never takes too long
No matter what I say or do
I'll still feel you here 'till the moment I'm gone 

You hold me without touch
You keep me without chains
I never wanted anything so much 
Than to drown in your love and not feel your rain

Set me free,
Leave me be
I don't wanna fall another moment into your gravity
Here I am and stand so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be
But you're on to me and all over me 

Oh, you loved me 'cause  I'm fragile 
When I thought that I was strong
But you touch me for a little while 
And all my fragile strength is gone 

I live here on my knees 
As I try to make you see
That you're everything I think I need here on the ground 

But you're neither friend nor foe
Though I can't seem to let you go
The one thing that I still know is that you're keeping me down 

You're keeping me down yeah, yeah, yeah
You're on to me, on to me, and all over 

Something always bring me back to you 
It never takes too long



.Sara Brailles.
.John Mayer.


Note : beberapa hari ini tidak pernah lupa menyisahkan waktu untuk mendengarkan lagu ini. Liriknya nyentuh, dan versi yang dibawakan oleh Sara Brailles nggak kalah bagus dengan versi yang dibawakan John Mayer. Bawaannya makin melow kalau dengerinnya seperti kemarin malam; hujan, banyak geledek yang bunyinya nyelekit, sambil baca buku di kasur empuk. Bikin ngayal,

Share Article on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih sudah berkomentar. Tinggalkan jejak untuk dikunjungi kembali.