sitoradostdaram sitoradostdaram sitoradostdaram

Sunday, May 24, 2015

-Oh, You-

To you...

I've never told you what I should have said
I just held it in my heart
And now I miss everything
Yesss, about you

Do you feel the same?
I can't believe I still want you
After all the things we've been through

But now, you've gone,
I don't know for how long? is it for awhile or forever?

But, if I can ask one thing to God,
I just need you.
Talk to you, do something stupid and we are laughing
Talk about anything without scared to hurt one another
Because we've known one another before

Now, I just can pray
Praying something about you
To take care of you, to make all the things you do is succeed

No other thing I want
If one day, we can meet
cross each other on the road
We can smile
and I want to beat your forehead,
or to tweak your ear,
Then said.. " I really miss you so damn... "
and hug you tight as soon as possible.


#ophie chien 
Casabonita Residence,Jakarta
240515, 22.12 wib 




Share Article on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih sudah berkomentar. Tinggalkan jejak untuk dikunjungi kembali.