sitoradostdaram sitoradostdaram sitoradostdaram

Saturday, March 14, 2015

-And I Love Her-

She's a whistle of the wind
Feather on the breeze
Rimple on the stream
She is sunlight on the sea
She is a soft summer rain
Falling gently through the tress
And I love her

She's cunning as a fox
Clever as a crow
Solid as a rock
She is stubborn as a stone
She's a hard headed woman
And the best one that i know
And i love her

Yeah, well i love her
She's as new as spring the time
Strong as autumn blows
Warm as the summer and
Soft as the snow
She's a thousand miles from here
But she's everywhere I go
Cause I love her

She loves me like a woman
She looks like a lady
But she laughs like a child
And cries lika a baby
I think that maybe
She's the one that's gonna save me


#Passenger




Share Article on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih sudah berkomentar. Tinggalkan jejak untuk dikunjungi kembali.