sitoradostdaram sitoradostdaram sitoradostdaram

Friday, February 27, 2015

-Wait For Me-

She'll come to me in a dream
And I dont even know her name
A pretty mark upon her breast
To signify her from the rest
But her and I are just the same
Building bridges outta fame 
She stand upon a dinner plate
And tells me that I'll have to wait

(ooh, wait for me..)
I know it won't  be easy 
What a thing to believe in a dream

Perhaps I know her long  ago
 I wrote her poems at nine years old
But then I did become a man
The letters slipped right trhough my hands
Practiced all my wit and charm
Had many girls on every arm
I learned the depeths of love and hate
But never did learned how to wait  

Wait for you
You say it like it's easy to do
What a thing to believe in a dream

I hope you know that all my life
I have been searching for a wife
A partner and a confidant
The girl who wants the things I want
A girl who doesnt come along
Cuz' she's already where I'm goin'
I stand upon a broken stage
I beg ya darling, please, please, wait

Wait for me
I know it won't be easy
What a thing to believe in a dream


///Motonopy




Share Article on :

2 comments:

  1. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Oh ya, di sana anda bisa dengan bebas mendowload music, foto-foto, video dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. rasa kekecewaan yang timbul bisa jadi berawal dari diri kita yang terlalu berharap sama apa yang belum tentu bisa menjadi milik kita.

    ReplyDelete

Terimakasih sudah berkomentar. Tinggalkan jejak untuk dikunjungi kembali.