sitoradostdaram sitoradostdaram sitoradostdaram

Friday, November 16, 2012

Flightless Bird, American Mouth

I was a quick wet boy, diving too deep for coinsAll of your street light eyes wide on my plastic toysThen when the cops closed the fair, I cut my long baby hairStole me a dog-eared map and called for you everywhere
Have I found youFlightless bird, jealous, weeping or lost you, american mouthBig pill looming


Now I'm a fat house catNursing my sore blunt tongueWatching the warm poison rats curl through the wide fence cracksPissing on magazine photosThose fishing lures thrown in the coldAnd clean blood of Christ mountain stream
Have I found youFlightless bird, grounded, bleeding or lost you, american mouthBig pill stuck going down


-Iron & Wine-
Share Article on :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih sudah berkomentar. Tinggalkan jejak untuk dikunjungi kembali.